2 min read
Writing blog posts last week and yesterday made me realise how much I love blogging! I kind of miss doing it daily.
It’s Friday! Mostly, it’s been a good week. I am a bit frustrated about the increase in pelvic pain and I am pretty exhausted but there were also many things that brought me joy.
A few favourites:
- I love a project and my “50 Days of WIPs” challenge really helps me to make room for what brings me joy: getting creative!
- On Saturday my copy of “Iron Flame” by Rebecca Yarros arrived. I am trying to pace myself and not speed through it too quickly but I most likely will finish it this weekend. It’s so good.
- Also, Edd started reading “Fourth Wing” (the prequel to Iron Flame) yesterday and I am pretty excited to share this fictional world with him.
- Over the last few weeks I really gotten back into listening to podcasts. This episode (in German) and this one (English) were some recent highlights.
- This reel made me laugh.
- I am trying to eat healthier lunches at the moment. I had oven-baked pumpkin slices with hummus the other day and it was so easy yet delicious.
- Also, I am back on the sourdough! SJ and I had sourdough pancakes with homemade apple sauce one night and it was as good as I remembered. (Here’s a whole post with some of my sourdough experiences and favourite recipes).
- Tonight, Edd and I are going out for dinner and I am rather excited.