3 min read
The last two weeks I shared a couple of links on Tuesdays and I found it was quite fun! On top of that, I feel so exhausted. Again. I actually was tempted to just skip the post today all together. I am not sure what is going on. It feels like my mind and soul are tired which takes a toll on my body. But my body is also tired which affects my moods and thoughts. I am hoping to get some good rest soon.
But let’s enjoy ourselves a little. Below is a collection of things that have caught my attention this week and brought me joy.
A few favourites from this week:
- I don’t usually watch much TV or videos but over the last two weeks or so I have been watching vlogs by Celest Rayanne. She is a Christian lifestyle blogger and mom of a toddler. It’s been inspiring to see some of the activities she does with her son and how she lives her faith.
- On Thursday I put on a sourdough starter! I followed this guide and so far it is going great. I made pancakes with the discards using this recipe. Edd and I loved them and SJ did too! So that is a big win!
- This poem really moved me.
- The Daily Grace Co. are currently having a sale. So, I decided to order a few Bible studies from them. I am excited for them to arrive! If you shop with them via this link you can get $5 off your order.
- I really enjoyed the latest podcast episode by the Go + Tell Gals podcast. Jess Connolly interviews Jasmine Holmes about her new book “Never Cast Out”, which I really want to read now. It was a great conversation to listen to.
- On Sunday I finished reading Jamaica Inn by Daphne duMaurier and I really enjoyed it!
- This morning I discovered this song. I love this line: We don’t have to act like perfect people // To get an invitation to Your table. Amen.
This is Day 42 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.