5 min read
Happy Sunday! We had a really good week. Thursday was bank holiday and as I am off work Fridays it was a super long weekend which was just lovely!
Here are some of my favourite moments from the past week:
- To celebrate Edd being home, we headed to one of our favourite restaurants on Saturday, a place called “Fünfschilling”. We had green food and a lovely time on the playground, despite the rain.
- In the evening, Edd and I watched Eurovision. I fell asleep pretty early but it was just so nice to be home and spend time together.
- On Sunday it was Mother’s Day. We went flower picking in the morning, which is just one of my favourite things to do during spring. (Read more about how Mother’s Day went here).
- In the afternoon we did some water colour painting with SJ. We normally just get crayons out, so it was a fun change!
- On Monday I tried out a new exercise class. It was so encouraging for me that I was able to do almost all the exercises without pain. This healing process has and is going slow, but there is progress, which makes me very happy!
- I finished the Jackson Tee! (I talk more about it in my creative projects update post.)
- We had a play date at our house Tuesday afternoon and it was really fun.
- Thursday was Father’s Day. I was super organised (not) and so SJ and I got up early so Edd could sleep in a little. While he slept we made him and my dad (and my mum, because she’s the best) cards. It was really fun to craft together.
- SJs love for dressing up is my favourite thing right now.
- Edd worked in the morning but in the afternoon he and SJ headed to the playground and I spent the entire time in the garden. Planting some of my seedlings out, digging up tulips and weeding. It was so relaxing.
- Generelly, I spent a fair bit of time in the garden this week and have really enjoyed it!
- On Friday morning Sarina and I had a little adventure together – riding the bus and the train! So exciting, haha!
- Saturday morning my mum, SJ and I went to the farmer’s market and it felt very idyllic.
- In the afternoon we met up with some friends and headed to the local strawberry and asparagus festival. We had great food and the kids had lots of fun. There was a bouncy castle SJ was obsessed with. I am so excited about summer and spending more time outside.
- In the evening my parents came by for some drinks and it we laughed lots.
- Also, I have been loving knitting on my Moby sweater. It’s looking so nice already!
How was your week?
This is Day 89 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.