5 min read
It’s the weekend. Edd is home! And right now he is doing the grocery shopping and then at Baby gymnastics with SJ and I am having a quiet morning to myself. Life is good!
Here are some favourite moments from the last week:
- Going to a toy flea market with SJ and my dad. We got some books, a puzzle, two games and a Bobbycar! Big success! I am a big fan of getting things second hand for SJ – at this age she outgrows both clothes and toys so quickly and I really don’t want to add more stuff to landfill. Plus, it saves so much money to go thrifting!
- After the flea market we headed to one of our favourite places to eat. We had great food and SJ had the best time playing on the playground that’s part of the restaurant.
- The local family centre hosted a kid’s clothes swap and I did some more thrifting. I also met my friend Jael there and we had a coffee together and a great time catching up.
- It’s always a joy spending time with family. We visited my brother and his family briefly. My sister in law gave SJ one of her old bags and some necklaces which SJ absolutely adored!
- I planted my strawberries in the garden! We often get deer coming down from the forest into our garden. It looks nice but is annoying as they eat everything. So, some of the blooms of my strawberry plants are already gone. I am hoping for a good harvest soon nonetheless!
- I got to briefly catch up with two of my best friends and cuddle their babies. It was so lovely.
- Had a green smoothie for the first time in forever. 10 out of 10.
- I love walking to SJs nursery to pick her up and admire all the things in bloom on the way.
- Going to the playground is always a good plan!
- I was so happy making a little game for SJ. Creating something with my own two hands brings me so much joy!
- I got myself a pair of earrings and a new necklace and am very pleased with my purchase!
- On Thursday afternoon I took SJ to the library. She was a bit moody but once she saw all the books she was very excited. I love that she loves books so much!
- On Friday morning Edd came home and it was so lovely to see how excited SJ was when we picked her up together. We celebrated with a trip to the ice cream parlour and the playground.
This is Day 81 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.