2 min read
I had such a restorative weekend.
Some highlights included:
- My friend Beth came to stay and it was so nice to have her.
- I cooked one of my favourite ever meals lentil stuffed peppers. (And there were leftovers!)
- Friday evening we went for drinks at some of my all-time favourite pubs.
- Roadtripping in Cumbria.
- Exploring Grasmere.
- We went on a hike around Tarn Hows. We ended up getting lost, but it was an adventure.
- Seeing, feeling and smelling nature. Being surrounded by lots and lots of fern, waving to the cutest of sheep and admiring some really amazing waterfalls.
- We spent hours having deep conversations about feminism, books, podcasts, music, relationships and blogging.
- Finding restaurants in the middle of the Lake District that serve vegan pizza and burgers.
- I started and finished a garment! So in love with my Odgen Cami by True Bias.
- Some progress on a crochet project. It’s a present for a friend, so I will reveal more once it’s been gifted!
- Going out for brunch.
- Singing at church. I love making music with other people and singing about God’s goodness.
- My friend Holly came over for a cup of tea after church and we had a good, truly-needed catch up.
- Edd returned from Scotland Sunday evening we chatted deep into the night, reporting on our respective adventures.
Did you have nice weekend?