12 min read
I am back! And look how pretty my blog now looks. Yellow is my favourite colour so this feels much more like me. Also, I wrote a mission statement for my blog. I call it mission statement for lack of a better word and I guess, despite sounding a bit too grand, it fits.
I wanted to take some time and figure out what the focus of this blog is – how it will serve you as the readers and me as the writer and how it can connect us.
Before sharing my mission statement I wanted to give a bit of a ‘disclaimer’. The trouble I sometimes have with blogging is that it requires you to sell yourself as an expert. I am not an expert, however, I am passionate. Passionate about living eco-friendly and fair, about creativity, cooking vegan food, goal setting and being more productive, mental and physical health and about Jesus. Currently, I am on journey of learning about these things and they are part of my life. And this blog is a place where I share just that. If you are an expert, feel free to share your tips. If you’re on a journey in any of those ares, feel free to share your experience.
So with that said, here’s my mission statement for The Bright and Bold Life!
This blog is for people who want to live more intentional, creative and goal-orientated lives that show care for our planet and the people who live on it.
The mission of this blog is to explore practical ways on how to implement more sustainability, creativity and productivity into our everyday routines.
In our fast paced, highly connected, globalized world it often is difficult to know where to focus our energies and how we can let our light shine in face of all the darkness and problems we see on this earth without burning out.
The Bright and Bold Life wants to explore practical ways how to:
- Create routines that help us connect with Jesus every day and be filled with his love and peace
- Express our God-given gifts and talents while slowing down and relaxing by implementing more creativity into our every-day lives
- Live more sustainably: reducing our waste and our carbon footprint with easy to implement steps
- Find our purpose and achieve our goals by reflecting and trying different productivity strategies that fit our lifestyle
- Make sure we maintain our energies by looking after our bodies and minds
I love a fresh start! I am excited for this new direction of my blog and am so grateful you are here! Thanks for following along with my journey. Have a wonderful week and be sure to say hi below in the comments or on instagram!