2 min read
Thank you for all the kind messages I got from many of you after my post from yesterday. Your kindness means so much and I really appreciate you all a lot.
For today, I wanted to keep things a bit lighter and share a few random tidbits with you. Even during difficult weeks, there are still things to be grateful for, laugh about and appreciate. And you know that I am all about getting excited about the little joys in life.
Some little joys from the last few days:
- Edd came home this morning! It is so good to have him home.
- These thoughts on aging made me nod my head enthusiastically.
- The last few months I have listened to many audiobooks but lately I have fallen in love with podcasts again. I absolutely loved this episode by the Go + Tell Gals Podcast about strategic planning.
- Also, after sharing some of my thoughts on how to process sadness yesterday, I started listening to a podcast series on grief by the Risen Motherhood podcast. Even though the subject matter might not sound super fun, I have found the thoughts that were shared very encouraging so far.
- Ali Edward’s seven day documentary project “Week in the Life” starts on Monday, April 24. I participated last year and abosultely loved it. Next week I am off from work, so I decided I will start documenting my week on Thursday, to feature some days where I am working as well as a few “holiday days”. I am excited!
- I don’t watch TV or reels or Netflix, but these YouTube videos about knitting are veeery entertaining to me. Sometimes I wish I could just knit all day long!
This is Day 57 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.
I love hearing your thoughts and input on what you most like to read on here. It would mean so much if you would fill out my very short reader survey. Thank you!