3 min read
Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you are doing well.
Here are some of my favourite things and moments of this week:
- Monday was my last day of work before having two weeks off from work. It was nice to finish lots of things and then shut down my computer.
- On Monday night I had my book club meeting. In case you couldn’t tell – talking about books is one of my favourite things. This was only my second time joining in but both evenings left me feeling so happy and inspired to read more.
- I published blog posts every single day this week (again!). I can’t quite believe how well this 100 Day Project is going. It still brings me so much joy! I had some really nice comments from people as well, which is just so so encouraging. (Please do keep them coming! Haha).
- Last Sunday afternoon Edd and I visited some friends and we had such a lovely afternoon. Cake, good conversations and our toddlers also played with each other which was so sweet.
- Visiting a friend in the Black Forest together with my mum and SJ. I published a post all about our little adventure together. Seeing SJ get excited about all the animals we met there was just the best.
- Lots of reading! I am almost done with “Circe” by Madeleine Miller and started listening to “My Dark Vanessa” by Kate Elizabeth Russell. Even though they are very different books, I am really enjoying both so far. “My Dark Vanessa” is not an easy book at all but it is making me think and process so much, which I think is a good effect of a book to have.
- On Thursday night Edd and I went for a meal togehter. On our own! It was lovely.
- Making progress on some of my knitting and sewing projects. I am close to finishing both my Ness Skirt and the PowerFlower Socks. Making is so much about the process, but finishing projects makes me feel so satisfied and accomplished.
- Right now, Edd’s two best friends Tim and Tom are visiting us and we are having such a nice time together. SJ loves them and calls them “Mit and Mot” which I think is hilarious.
This is Day 19 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.