4 min read
This week has been kind of long, but in a good way. Monday feels like quite a long time ago somehow! Edd has been in the UK since early Tuesday morning, but SJ and I had a great week since we had some friends staying.
Here are some of my favourite moments:
- Edd hoovered and mopped our whole flat and cleaned the bathroom before he had to leave. I felt very loved by that!
- He and I also had the most wonderful date night at a very lovely restaurant with amazing food. It was such a good evening.
- It was so much fun watching SJ and her cousins hunt for Easter eggs in my parents garden.
- We also had a pretty spectacular Easter breakfast!
- Edd, SJ and I went for ice cream together on the bank holiday and it was sunny and just really nice.
- My friend Lisa came to visit and watching our girls meet each other and play together was so sweet.
- We took a little trip to France, did some shopping and had coffee and croissants.
- Reaching day 50 of my 100 Day Project was a definite highlight!
- I had an early morning swim on Wednesday and it was just really fun and I felt so good and fresh afterwards.
- Speaking of exercise – I did a body weight workout on Friday morning and again, nothing feels as good as exercising and showering and then starting the day.
- My friend Carla, her little one, SJ and I went for a walk to the playground to ring in the weekend. The weather was super nice and it was so good to hang out.
- I have just really been enjoying SJs company. I feel so privileged to be her Mama. She gets funnier each day, she loves to cuddle and now she started saying “La yu” (Love you) and my heart melts.
This is Day 54 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.