4 min read
Some people have mentioned to me that these highlight posts are their favourites. That really surprised me – I kind of wrote them just for me. As a means to remember what life is like right now and to focus on all there is to be grateful for.
As mentioned yesterday, Edd left for England early on Monday morning. The two weeks we had together before we’re kind of magical. Which made this week without him even harder. But there were still many wonderful moments!
Highlights + things I am grateful for
- Last Sunday we went on a family hike. My parents, brother, his sons, SJ, Edd and I walked along the river Rhine, looked at some old Roman building remains and went on a boat! Since then, every night when I pray with SJ and ask her what she wants to say thank you for she says “boat”. Haha.
- SJ made friends with a cat and it was the cutest.
- The weather is finally getting warmer and we have spent lots of time in the garden and on our balcony.
- Also – all the blooming trees give me so much joy!
- Last week my sister in law celebrated her birthday with a family BBQ and we were able to eat outside! I love this time of year.
- Also, seeing SJ and her cousins together is the most heartwarming. Plus, they have really cool toys!
- We had the loveliest of afternoons going to the playground and ice cream parlour with some dear friends. I am so grateful for mom friends. This season is wonderful and hard and crazy. Sharing it with others makes it even better and really helps on the difficult days.
- Yesterday I surveyed some of the fabric in my stash and made some sewing plans. I am very eager to get started now.
- This morning SJ and went to Baby gymnastics. It’s so fun to see her play and make friends with other kids.
How’s your week been? Wishing you all a very happy weekend!
This is Day 74 of my 100 Day Project. You can learn more about my 100 day project by reading this post. If you want to do your own 100 day Project, I would recommend checking out the 100 Day Project website.