2 min read
It’s February. Which makes me feel a bit nervous as it is now only a few weeks until I am off for my internship. But also excited as we’re going skiing this month. I can’t wait!
My main goal for this month is to stay sane. I have learned that this involves saying no a lot. (And by extension saying yes to more sleep, more time to relax and time to get all my work done).
However, here’s the more fun list:
In case the writing is not very legible, here in type form:
- Keep up with my 10k running plan
- Meet all work deadlines
- Meditate every day using the headspace app (can be as little as 3 minutes!)
- Create four spreads for Project Life (I am excited for lots of pictures of snow!)
- Photoshop Introduction Course (I found this one-hour long intro course to Photoshop, which seems like a great starting point for my evergrowing fascination with photography and design.)
- FINISH my research proposal.
- Bible Study on Mark chapters 10 – 15.
Happy February everyone!
I reviewed my goals for January in yesterday’s post, which you can find here.
Have a good one guys.