Living Bright and Bold
- Are you longing to live a more fulfilled and holistic life?
- Do you want to make a difference and change the world?
- Would you love to live an eco-friendlier life?
- Do you want to implement more creativity into your routine?
- Are you yearning to know more of who Jesus is and what His plan is for your life?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, you have come to the right place!
The Bright and Bold Life is here to help you find your purpose and start living a more intentional life that celebrates kindness towards yourself, our planet and the people who live on it. I believe that every woman has unique gifts and talents God has given her and a unique way in making this world a better place.
About The Bright and Bold Life
In our fast paced, highly connected, globalized world it often is difficult to know where to focus our energies and how we can let our light shine in face of all the darkness and problems we see on this earth without burning out.
The Bright and Bold Life wants to explore practical ways how to:
- Create routines that help us connect with Jesus every day and be filled with his love and peace
- Express our God-given gifts and talents while slowing down and relaxing by implementing more creativity into our every-day lives
- Live more sustainably: reducing our waste and our carbon footprint with easy to implement steps
- Find our purpose and achieve our goals by reflecting and trying different strategies that fit our lifestyle
- Make sure we maintain our energies by looking after our bodies and minds
If any of the above struck a nerve with you, you have come to the right place!
Hi! My name is Britta. I am the founder of The Bright and Bold Life and I am so excited you are here!
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I am originally from Germany but live in the beautiful North West of the UK since 2011.
- Gilmore Girls will forever be my favorite TV show.
- I am married to a handsome Brit called Edd. On our first date, I made him drink coffee (as an English man he was a passionate tea drinker) and over time I have successfully converted him to be a coffee lover like me!
- My favorite weekend activity is going to bookshops, drinking coffee (or wine) and working away on my latest craft project (mostly knitting at the moment).
- I have been a vegan for nearly two years (for the planet, the animals and the people).
- Currently, I am studying a Master’s degree in Sustainable Development which is fueling my passion to stand up against poverty and Climate Change.
- I love people and their stories. Meeting and making new friends is my favorite thing and I would love to hear some facts about you!
Make sure to stay in touch by following my on instagram and sign up to my email list!